Mesotherapy – fresh and young looking skin
Mesotherapy is one of the most effective and popular aesthetic treatments that reduce the signs of aging. It effectively nourishes the skin, restoring a fresh, young look. This is a perfect procedure to prolong youth look and eliminate the signs of the passing time.
Mesotherapy is a method used for years in cosmetology and aesthetic dermatology. We recommend it also in our set of treatments, available at the Gdańsk Beauty Clinic. Booking mesotherapy in aesthetics clinic is a guarantee that it will be performed by a specialist.
The main task of the treatment is to push into the skin various active substances which address the needs of each skin. Depending on the condition and requirements of the skin, the treatment will improve its hydration and minerals, vitamins suplementation, support microcirculation, increase the tension and elasticity of the skin, reducing signs of aging. The depth of the substances penetration in the skin, and hence the speed of the effects, will depend on the type of mesotherapy you choose (hyaluronic acid, mesococtails).
How do the substances penetrate the skin?
The main role of the epidermis, the external part of the skin, is to protect the deeper layers against the penetration of harmful substances, such as allergens and microorganisms as well as UV radiation. This protection is possible due to the creation of a number of defense mechanisms, such as keratinization, which is the process of total exchange of epidermal cells. However, the mechanism ensuring the exchange of damaged cells with new cells is a serious problem for the penetration of active substances contained in cosmetics. It has been proven that only about 0.3% of the compounds supplied from the outside (eg. in the cream) can penetrate the skin through the epidermis layer !!! Therefore, attempts has been made to inject important substances into to the skin. Mesotherapy is one of the options.
How does the needle mesotherapy work?
Needle mesotherapy is based on the application of medicinal substances into the skin by mico-punctures. As a result, deep layers - dermis or subcutaneous tissue - are penetrated to a depth of about 0.5-4 mm. Overcoming the epidermis barrier allows to push the substance deeper so that the effects are as fast and spectacular as possible.
Advantages of needle mesotherapy:
- gradual improvement of skin condition with effects visible after the first treatment;
- for each skin type depending on skin needs;
- multi-directional action depending on the cocktail used;
- short healing time; in case of roller - about 1 day, other methods - few days;
- minimum risk of allergy;
- lack of skin sensitivity to light;
- no permanent damage to the skin;
- high effectiveness in skin revitalization, hair loss, cellulite and stretch marks reduction;
- lasting effects.
Blood-thinning medicine should be avoided three weeks before needle mesotherapy. Bruises of various sizes and ecchymosis may appear immediately after the treatment, but disappear soon after.
For patient comfort, we apply a topical anesthetic cream beforehand.
Indications for needle mesotherapy:
- anti-aging (prolongation of youth) - prevention of permanent skin damage;
- facial signs of aging (including the eye area), neck and neckline - stimulating the metabolism of skin cells, increasing the synthesis of collagen and elastin;
- wrinkles reduction, improvement of skin firmness and elasticity;
- dull, tired, dehydrated, sun damaged skin - improvement of hydration and skin revitalization;
- drooping skin of hand ridges and other body parts - improvement of elasticity and skin tension;
- cellulite - improvement of microcirculation and acceleration of lipolysis (fat burning) processes;
- strengthening of weakened hair follicles and suppression of excessive hair loss;
- fine wrinkles and discoloration;
- bruising within the under-eye area.
Price list of mesotherapy treatments
- Removing shadows under eyes 400 - 600 PLN
- Moisturizing the skin with a mezolift cocktail - 400 PLN
- Plate rich plasma - 800 - 1200 PLN